Thursday, December 17, 2015

December 17, 2015

Wow I'm really bad at this blogging thing.... but I think it is worth another try! A lot has happened since my last post (obviously, that was over a year ago). 

We got pregnant!! 
My friend Kristen made this adorable announcement for me! (And the date was spot on! Kinda cool) 

 
Owen was excited to get his own "Coke" (It was really sprite, but he doesn't need to know that)
Snuggle time with dad...
  
The family went to Chuck E. Cheese. Although I think uncle Drew enjoyed it more than Owen
Eating straight from the fridge. I think he learned that from me...oops!
Waiting for his buddy 
Owen turned 2!! Two has been such a fun age!! 
He can be a stinker that ALWAYS wants to be naked, but mostly 2 is really fun
We had a "Thomas the Train" party for Owen! The cake was his favorite part! He still has the train from the top of the cake, and he got a ton of train presents! Such a fun day!
New swimsuit, my "Surf Dude"
Owen loves sports! 
His Easter outfit from Grandma Henline



No comments:

Post a Comment