Thursday, June 12, 2014

A bit about the Harvey's

BLOGGING!

I've decided to try blogging again. I tried once before and I didn't keep up on it at all!  But now that I'm home more often, I think I will be better at it. Here goes!

A BIT ABOUT US:

I met Jake at Snow College in 2009, a few months after his mission. We dated for a few months and got married on May 21, 2010 in the Salt Lake Temple.


It was a beautiful day I will never forget! It was so fun to share it with Jake and both our families. We are so grateful we have such awesome families that support us in all we do.


Being married has been awesome! I have loved every minute of it! And I thought it was the best thing ever...til I had a baby. Now that, is the best thing EVER.


We had our first baby, Owen on February 11, 2013 weighing 6 lbs. 11 oz. and we love him sooo much!!


This is our first family photo with our little baby bug!


And this is Owen the first night we brought him home.


Owen at 4 months,


6 months,


and 1 year old.





and a few of my favorite family photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment